How We Protect Your Personal Data
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Encryption)
- In order to provide you with a very safe and secure online shopping experience, Fashlets implements Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption into our website. SSL Encryption means that sensitive, personal, and confidential information will be scrambled during your online transactions. The forms that you fill out on our website are protected by SSL technology as well so that your personal information cannot be obtained by unauthorized individuals.
- We meets BBB accreditation standards to protect you from online risks while shopping on Fashlets. BBB accreditation is recognized to be a very effective in resolving any consumer complaints and creating a community of trustworthy businesses.
- You will find the Trustwave Trusted Commerce Seal throughout your visit on Fashlets.com to remind you that we care to use high standard procedures to protect your personal data. You can click on the seal to check up on our security policies, procedures, and practices that are being measured and validated by Trustwave on a daily basis.
Industry Standard Firewalls
- We want to remind you that here at Fashlets.com, our servers are protected by secure firewalls. Our server security, including SSL Encryption, daily tests for vulnerabilities, and implementation of industry standard security measures will insure that your information is unattainable by other Internet users.
How is it safe for me to input my credit or debit card information on Fashlets.com?
- Our website checkout system is on a 128-bit encryption Secure Server, which means that your credit/debit card number and personal information are protected. All information exchanged is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than authorized personnel. One way to tell that the pages are secure is to note the added “s” in the web address in the URL bar. For example, you should see the URL begin with https:// instead of http://. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the bottom or your browser. Additionally, our system is tested daily for vulnerabilities.
- Fashlets will take vast security efforts to protect you and your credit card safety while you shop at Fashlets; we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be safe and if any unauthorized charges are made to your credit card when you shop at Fashlets, you will not be subject to pay for those unauthorized charges. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology, is used on the Fashlets servers so that your credit card number cannot be obtained by unauthorized individuals. You will only see the last digits of your credit card number when confirming your order; however, your entire credit card number will be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.